Julian’s Skincare + Cosmetics Membership Plan
Julian’s Cosmetics and Skincare strives to deliver the ultimate customer experience. To enhance our customer’s experience and allow them to enjoy the high quality spa services offered at Julian’s more often we would like to offer our customers a Membership Plan.
The benefits of a Facial are cumulative and our Medical Grade Skincare only enhances the results. So, monthly appointments offer you better results. Our membership plan allows our licensed aesthetician to customize your facial specifically to your skincare needs as the seasons change.
- 1 customized European Facial per month
- Upgrade to a customized basic peel or microdermabrasion for $20 more.
- 10% off your purchase of any products
- Family add on discount
- Roll over unused Facials
- 10% off any additional add on spa services like facial waxing
- Automatically enrolled in our Ambassador program
- Share your membership Facial with a friend or family member for a transfer fee of $10
Cost of Membership
6 month membership
You are our best source of referrals. To show our appreciation, when you introduce a new member any time during your active membership receive a $50 gift card. Offer not valid for referral of a family member that is eligible for the family discount option.
You may cancel your membership at any time with advance written notice 30 days prior to the 1st of the month. Members will be charged a $50 cancellation fee to their credit card if a membership is cancelled prior to the end of the initial 6 month contract. At the end of the initial six month contract memberships are auto renewed on a month-to-month basis at the same rate unless notified in writing in advance.
Julian’s Cosmetics and Skincare reserves the right to cancel memberships at any time for any reason.
Rolling over unused facials
There may be times when you would like to roll over a facial to another month due to extenuating circumstances, such as extended illness, military leave or temporary relocation.
You are allowed to roll over a maximum of 2 facials during your active membership. These 2 facials may be shared with a friend or family member, see section titled “Notes About Your Membership” for sharing of facials, or you may receive 2 facials within the same month. If you cancel your contract and have any unused roll over facials on your account those facials must be used prior to the end of your contract or you will forfeit those roll over facials.
A Family Add-On membership is defined as any immediate family member who resides in the same household. Picture ID or another form of identification is required upon enrollment in a Family Add-On offering to ensure the primary and add-on member reside in the same household.
All additional family add-on memberships will be at a fee $10 less than the normal membership fee. A separate membership agreement will be required for each family member.
Notes About Your Membership
- A 1-hour 15 minute session consists of a 1 hour facial and 15 minutes time for consultation and dressing.
- Members are required, per this Membership Agreement, to notify the clinic in writing of any change in credit card or account information on file prior to the next electronic funds transfer (EFT) date. Payment Authorization Forms are available at the front desk from an associate. Members are also required, per this Membership Agreement, to notify the clinic in writing of any change of address.
- You have the entire length of your membership to use your membership services as long as your account is not frozen and in good standing. Any unused services will expire should you elect to cancel or not to renew your membership.
- Memberships are non-transferable.
- Members may transfer 1 facial to a friend or family member every 6 months for a $10 transfer fee that will be automatically charged to the member’s credit card.
- Membership offerings are auto-renewable. At the end of the initial term of membership, your monthly dues will automatically renew on a month-to-month basis unless you have elected otherwise on the Membership agreement.
- Julian’s Cosmetics and Skincare is not responsible for lost or stolen articles or items.
- Julian’s Cosmetics and Skincare reserves the right to change clinic rules, regulations, and pricing at any time upon providing reasonable notice.
You agree to follow clinic rules and regulations. We have the right to refuse or discontinue service for any reason.
Making the Most of Your Appointment
Please arrive at least ten minutes before your scheduled appointment time in order to ensure a full session.
You may cancel your appointment without charge anytime before the close of business on the business day preceding your appointment.
If you do not call to cancel your appointment or do not show up for your scheduled appointment, members will have their monthly facial deducted from their accounts.
Find out more about this exciting program!